A good reason to be true to yourself and stop trying to be who everyone else thinks you should be. We are all unique!
- Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
- Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
- Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered.
There is much excitement in my child’s class this week – the eggs they have been watching for 3 weeks had finally hatched! Eight baby chicks greeted us this morning. A quick photograph of their excited faces captured the joy, making me smile on my way home. And why not? This little event symbolises new beginnings, and perhaps could be a metaphor for the transitions we all face in life. Continue reading
I posted this comment on facebook and it created reactions from ‘if it would only work’ to ‘I say that every morning’. You could see the difference between those who believed in themselves and those who did not. The more positive feelings you have about yourself, the higher your self-esteem. The more negative you feel about yourself, the lower your self-esteem. Continue reading