A good reason to be true to yourself and stop trying to be who everyone else thinks you should be. We are all unique!
- Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
- Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
- Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered.
5 Lessons in life from Dr Seuss
The following two tabs change content below.
Hazel Hill has a private supervision and counselling practice in Sheffield. As well as having a private Sheffield and online practice, her clinical experience includes working for IAPT, EAP's affiliate work, and charity. Hazel specialises in workplace counselling, bereavement, anxiety and depression and outdoors counselling. You can contact her on 07814 363855
Latest posts by Hazel Hill (see all)
- 5 Easy steps to practice Mindfulness - February 26, 2018
- I make no apologies. This is me. - February 1, 2018
- Working with Interpreters in Psychological Therapy - January 29, 2018
- Analyse me – The Counsellor - January 17, 2018
- What I’ve learned after 100 blog posts - December 31, 2017