A good reason to be true to yourself and stop trying to be who everyone else thinks you should be. We are all unique!
- Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
- Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
- Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered.
5 Lessons in life from Dr Seuss
The following two tabs change content below.
Hazel Hill is a BACP Accredited counsellor with over 20 years experience. She provides face to face counselling, as well as walk talk therapy in Sheffield to individual and couples. She also provides online counselling for aid workers and road traffic trauma. Hazel, as a qualified supervisor, also helps trainee counsellors, and supervisees applying for Accreditation. You can ring her on 07814 363855 to book an appointment now.
Latest posts by Hazel Hill (see all)
- Working as a counsellor for Employment Assistant Programme. - May 17, 2018
- Counsellors guide to online counselling - May 13, 2018
- 6 ways to move on from bad news - May 1, 2018
- 6 easy steps to creating an online blog - April 16, 2018
- Blogging for Counsellors - April 16, 2018