If someone betrays you once, it is his fault;
if he betrays you twice, it is your fault.
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events;
small minds discuss people. He who loses money, loses much;
he who loses a friend, loses much more; he who loses faith, loses all.
Beautiful young people are accidents of nature,
but beautiful old people are works of art.
Learn from the mistakes of others.
You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.
Friends, you and me. . . you brought another friend. . .
and then there were three. . .
we started our group. . .
our circle of friends. . .
and like that circle. . .
there is no beginning or end. . .
yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift.
That is why they call it the present.
Latest posts by Hazel Hill (see all)
- Stop drinking alcohol – mental health benefits and more - April 13, 2019
- Grab a cup of tea and let’s talk about mental health - February 7, 2019
- 8 helpful ways to deal with stress - July 23, 2018
- Therapeutic Journal – Journey to knowing yourself - July 10, 2018
- Working Therapeutically with Syrian Refugees - June 22, 2018