As a counsellor I provide a warm and caring setting. I will listen to you without judging you and provide you the time and space to help you explore your difficulties and work with you towards a solution. We shall build a trusting relationship so that our problems can be fully explored at your own pace. I will help you find alternative ways to move forward from your present position in a warm, safe and confidential environment free from distraction.
What I offer:-
- A safe and confidential setting based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- A reduced rate assessment to discuss your counselling needs and to answer any questions
- Weekly appointments from 50 minutes long, with regular 6 weekly reviews to monitor progress
- Counselling for individuals and couples
- Experienced and specialised for treating Bereavement and loss, post-natal depression, work stress and anxiety
- Day time, evening and weekend appointments available
- Reduced rates for student counsellors
- Online counselling including Skype, email and instant messaging
- Walk Talk Therapy
- Fully insured practice
As an Accredited member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP), my work is in line with the BACP Code of Ethics. I also hold a DBS certificate.